Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lovely Lustful Lace







Lace isn't only for the bedroom anymore. Tastefully flash some skin with some flirty and playful lace. With its intricate design, wearing lace makes sure that all eyes are on you.

 

This trend is possible one of my favorites. It's sexy, yet elegant and perfect for day or night. I just bought this adorable Free People tunic for a formal event a couple of months back and I try to wear it as much as possible. Here's a picture of it to the left. Since I bought it a while ago, it was a little different. It didn't have a hole in the back, but that was fine since it was super short. I paired it with a pair of nude heels, which completed the look.




Here are some other cute ideas on how to wear lace anytime of the day!
~ Wear a lace dress with simple jewelry and heels
~Wear a lace legging with some simple basics like a long  top with a long tight or flowy vest
~Wear a lace vest with some jeans or cute dress
~Wear lace heels with a simple outfit to make your shoes pop
~ Wear a lace skirt with a chic top
~ Wear a gorgeous lace blazer on a chic pants or simple skirt




I so want to try this outfit to the right. I love pairing shorts with a flowly top, and what a better idea to add lace to it. Lace shorts will definitely be on my next on my shopping list. 

As you can see, lace is very versitile and can fit into anyone's daily style. Go ahead. Be lovely and lust for lace. It will be worth it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment